Skip to content
- 1 package Colors Rustic Flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons Braswell's Balsamic Sweet Onion Jam
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Evenly spread 2 tablespoons Balsamic Onion Jam over each flatbread.
- Divide each cheese between the two flatbreads and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Tear prosciutto slices into pieces and lay on top of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve immediately.