- 25 baguette slices
- ½ pound Cambozola Cheese
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup glazed pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, mix Cambozola and mascarpone cheese until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Spread baguette slices evenly on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and bake until lightly toasted, around 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread baguette slices generously with Cambozola and mascarpone mixture.
- Top with sliced pears and glazed pecans.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey and serve immediately.