Skip to content
- 4 large russet potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- 2-3 packages The Jackfruit Company BBQ Jackfruit
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream, plus extra for serving
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
- ¼ to 1/3 cup unsweetened, plain soymilk
- ¼ cup chives, chopped, reserve 1 tablespoon for serving
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake potatoes until cooked through and tender. Remove from oven.
- Once cooled, slice potatoes in half and carefully scoop out most of the flesh into a bowl, leaving the potato skin intact.
- . In the bowl with the potato flesh, add vegan cheddar cheese, Tofutti Sour Cream, Earth Balance, soymilk, and chives. Mix thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
- Fill potato skins with filling mixture. Top with a little extra cheese and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat BBQ Jackfruit according to package instructions.
- When potatoes are done, top with jackfruit, chives, and extra sour cream and cheddar if desired. Serve immediately.