- 1 package DeLallo Pappardelle Egg Pasta
- 1 jar La Pasta Pink Vodka Sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shaved Parmesan and fresh basil for serving
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced shallot and sauté until lightly golden and cooked.
- Add shrimp to pan and sauté until cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vodka sauce to pan and bring to a gentle simmer until heated through.
- Add cooked pappardelle to sauce and toss gently until well combined and hot.
- Serve immediately with shaved Parmesan and fresh basil.