Skip to content
- 12-ounce fresh salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Barons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil or Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mashed potatoes and asparagus, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rub salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place cubed butter on top of fillet. Bake for 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, fresh dill, and lemon juice. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve salmon with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Spoon sauce over fillets before serving.