Skip to content
- 1 baguette, cut into 25 slices
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/3 cup marinated sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Barons Market Basil Olive Oil
- Barons Market 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Top each crostini with a slice of fresh mozzarella, a slice of sun dried tomato, and a sprinkle of basil.
- Drizzle each crostini with basil olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.