Skip to content
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Gouda cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and set aside. While cauliflower is roasting, prepare cheese sauce.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Add in shallot and sauté until shallot is browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in heavy cream and Dijon mustard. Whisk until well combined.
- Bring cream to a simmer.
- Whisk in cream cheese until well combined.
- Add in cheddar and Gouda and continue to gently whisk until cheese melts and sauce forms and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower into a square baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower and gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chives and serve immediately.