6 baby potatoes, cut into thick slices
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 ounces smoked salmon
¼ cup crème fraîche
3 tablespoons black caviar
Fresh dill, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry potato slices on both sides until golden brown and tender.
- Remove potatoes from skillet and drain on paper towels. Season with salt, to taste.
- Once cooled, top each potato slice with a piece of smoked salmon, a small spoonful of crème fraiche, and a small spoonful of caviar.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve immediately.