Skip to content
- 6 baby potatoes, cut into thick slices
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- ¼ cup crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons black caviar
- Fresh dill, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry potato slices on both sides until golden brown and tender.
- Remove potatoes from skillet and drain on paper towels. Season with salt, to taste.
- Once cooled, top each potato slice with a piece of smoked salmon, a small spoonful of crème fraiche, and a small spoonful of caviar.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and serve immediately.