- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 cup Olive Tapenade from our Olive Bar
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss immediately with olive oil, lemon juice, and olive tapenade.
- Add in feta, tomatoes, and parsley and gently toss to combine.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper and serve immediately.