- 1 package Colors Rustic Flatbreads
- 1½ cups diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, toss diced chicken with barbecue sauce until evenly coated. Divide chicken evenly between both flatbreads.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and red onion.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle flatbreads with cilantro. Slice and serve immediately.