Skip to content
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons jalapeño, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2½ cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ cup Litehouse Cotija Cilantro Dressing, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 1½ cups guacamole
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 2 radishes, julienned
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fresh lime wedges, for serving
- For the taco slaw, add lettuce, red cabbage, tomato, cotija cilantro dressing, and cilantro to a large bowl. Toss gently to combine and set aside.
- Toss shrimp with taco seasoning until evenly coated.
- Heat garlic oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, and jalapeño to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in shrimp and continue to sauté until shrimp are cooked.
- Top with fresh lemon juice and set aside.
- To assemble tacos, top each tortilla with guacamole, taco slaw, shrimp and salsa.
- Sprinkle on julienned radish, cotija, and fresh cilantro.
- Finish each taco with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve immediately.