1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
2 teaspoons taco seasoning
2 tablespoons shallot, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons jalapeño, minced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2½ cups shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1 large tomato, diced
¼ cup Litehouse Cotija Cilantro Dressing, or more to taste
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
8 corn or flour tortillas
1½ cups guacamole
1 cup fresh salsa
2 radishes, julienned
½ cup cotija cheese
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Fresh lime wedges, for serving
- For the taco slaw, add lettuce, red cabbage, tomato, cotija cilantro dressing, and cilantro to a large bowl. Toss gently to combine and set aside.
- Toss shrimp with taco seasoning until evenly coated.
- Heat garlic oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, and jalapeño to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in shrimp and continue to sauté until shrimp are cooked.
- Top with fresh lemon juice and set aside.
- To assemble tacos, top each tortilla with guacamole, taco slaw, shrimp and salsa.
- Sprinkle on julienned radish, cotija, and fresh cilantro.
- Finish each taco with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve immediately.