- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1 package Bilinski’s Organic Mild Italian Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 jar Don Bruno Marinara Sauce
- 1 14-ounce can Mutti Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta and sausage according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Add marinara sauce and chopped tomatoes to a large pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Add in Parmesan cheese, mozzarella and heavy cream.
- Continue to simmer until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in rigatoni and sliced sausage and gently toss until well combined.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired. Serve immediately.