Skip to content
- 12-ounce salmon fillet, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons Majestic Garlic Dill Garlic Spread
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon in an aluminum foil-lined baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over salmon fillets.
- Layer on lemon slices and sprinkle fresh dill over salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables, if desired.