Skip to content
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 12 ounces sausage, sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichokes
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Salt to taste
- Add drizzle of olive oil to a pan and brown sausage over medium heat.
- Add marinated artichokes and sauté until heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and toss with pasta sauce, sausage and artichokes. Top with Parmesan.
- For green beans, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in green beans and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in a splash of water and cover pan to steam for 2 minutes.
- Uncover pan and add in garlic and continue to sauté, stirring constantly, until green beans are tender and garlic is cooked.
- Season with salt and serve immediately with pasta.