1 package Colors Rustic Flatbread
6 tablespoons La Pasta Basil Pesto, divided
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup crumbled feta
¼ cup shredded Parmesan
Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pesto on each flatbread crust.
- Top both crusts evenly with mozzarella, feta, and Parmesan.
- Dot both crusts with remaining pesto on top of cheese.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.