- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1 6.5 ounce package Alouette Parmesan and Basil Cheese
- 12 ounces grilled chicken
- ½ cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta water, and place in a large bowl.
- While pasta is hot, toss with cheese and reserved pasta water until cheese melts and forms a creamy sauce.
- Add in chicken, artichokes and sundried tomatoes and toss until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with Parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.