- 1 pound pasta, cooked and rinsed
- 1 jar Sacla Wild Garlic Pesto
- 1 container Galbani Marinated Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 package Niman Ranch Genoa Salame, sliced
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup shaved Parmesan
- 2/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with pesto and garlic olive oil.
- Add in remaining ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.