Skip to content
- 12 ounces Udon Noodles
- 6 ounces tofu, cubed
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup Annie Chun’s Teriyaki Sauce, or more to taste
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add tofu to pan and lightly brown on all sides.
- Add cabbage and carrots to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in udon and teriyaki sauce and gently stir to break up noodles.
- Continue to stir fry until noodles are heated through and sauce begins to caramelize.
- Top with sliced green onion and remove from heat. Serve immediately.