Skip to content
- 1 Colors Rustic Flatbread
- ¼ cup pesto
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6-7 heirloom tomato slices
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbread and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Pat tomato slices dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay tomato slices evenly over the flatbread and top with crumbled feta.
- Bake flatbread for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven. Slice and serve immediately.