1 bag Yang’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki
4 cups cooked jasmine rice
1½ cups pineapple, chopped
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
½ onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 green onions, sliced
1 tablespoon oil
- Cook BBQ Chicken Teriyaki according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté onion and red bell pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add in garlic and frozen peas and carrots. Continue to sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Add in pineapple and stir fry for one minute.
- Add in the rice, teriyaki chicken, and green onions. Fold and stir until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.