- 1 baguette, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Barons Market Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the baguette cubes over the sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, butter, and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss the baguette cubes until evenly coated.
- Spread the cubes evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy over salads and soup.