1 baguette, cut into 25 slices
3-4 fresh figs, sliced
1 cup gorgonzola crumbles
½ cup mascarpone cheese
1 cup baby arugula
Barons Market Fig Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread baguette slices evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly toasted, around 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mascarpone and gorgonzola until thoroughly combined.
- Spread each baguette slice with a generous spoonful of cheese and top with an arugula leaf and fig slice.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.