Skip to content
- 1 Brooklyn Bred Traditional Pizza Crust
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sacla Chili Pesto
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Barons Basil Olive Oil
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush crust with garlic and basil olive oil.
- Spread crust evenly with ricotta cheese and top with mozzarella.
- Top pizza with Chili Pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh basil, and serve immediately.