Skip to content
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoons Barons 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, butter, shallot, and salt and pepper until well coated. Spread Brussels sprouts out evenly on baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle diced bacon over the top. Toss to combine.
- Place baking sheet back in oven and continue to roast for 10-15 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar and top with feta cheese. Serve immediately.