8 Rocky Free-Range Boneless and Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 jar Sacla Pesto Alfredo Sauce
1 cup fresh spinach
1 8-ounce package white mushrooms, sliced
1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and add to pan. Brown on both sides and continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked and reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes to pan and sauté until mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently.
- Add in alfredo sauce and gently stir until well combined. Bring sauce to a simmer and add in fresh spinach.
- Continue to cook and gently stir until spinach is wilted and sauce is hot.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Serve immediately over pasta, rice, or potatoes if desired.