16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
15 ounces Mulay’s Ground Chorizo, cooked and crumbled
1 cup half and half
2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
8 ounces diced green chiles
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Salt, to taste
6 eggs, fried (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring half and half to a simmer.
- Add in the cumin and diced chiles and stir until well combined.
- Lower the heat and add in the cheese, stirring gently until cheese has melted and sauce forms.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti and gently toss to combine.
- Top with cooked chorizo and cilantro. Top with fried egg, if desired. Serve immediately.