- 1 package Cucina & Amore Potato Gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese Blend
- 1½ cups Barons Market Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, warmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 fresh sage leaves OR 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Oil, for frying
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced shallot and stir until lightly browned.
- Add in heavy cream and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Simmer for two minutes, then lower heat and add in cheese, whisking until sauce is combined.
- Add in soup and bring back up to a simmer, stirring frequently. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat, lightly drizzle a pan with oil. Cook prosciutto until crispy, turning frequently. Remove from pan and set aside.
- . In the same pan, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan. Heat oil over medium heat. Once hot, fry herbs for 15 seconds on each side, or until crispy.
- Pour sauce over gnocchi and gently toss to combine. Top with crispy prosciutto, fried herbs, and additional cheese if desired. Serve immediately.