2 pounds baby potatoes, cleaned
1 12-ounce bags organic rainbow baby carrots
1 pound fresh asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
1 leek, trimmed and washed
3 tablespoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Barons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
Squeeze of fresh lemon
Handful of fresh rosemary sprigs
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut asparagus into thirds and set aside.
- Slice leek into half-moons and set aside.
- Line two baking sheets with foil. Slice baby potatoes in half and place on baking sheet. Top with carrots, asparagus and leeks.
- Drizzle both olive oils evenly over vegetables and toss until well coated. Divide vegetable mixture evenly between both baking sheets.
- Top vegetables with a squeeze of fresh lemon and season with salt and pepper. Tuck rosemary sprigs underneath vegetables.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and serve immediately.