Skip to content
- 1 10-ounce package Teton Waters Ranch Grass-Fed Beef Spicy Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Field Day Organic Creole Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- White rice, for serving
- In a large pan, heat one tablespoon butter over medium heat.
- Add sliced andouille sausage and cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic olive oil, bell pepper, onion, and minced garlic to pan.
- Sauté until vegetables are cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining butter and shrimp to pan. Sauté shrimp until cooked through.
- Add cooked sausage and vegetables back to pan. Sprinkle with creole seasoning and garlic powder, and continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with parsley and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and serve immediately over rice.