6 cups cooked jasmine rice, chilled or cooled
1 12-ounce package Niman Ranch Ginger Lemongrass Uncured Sausage, sliced
1½ cups bell pepper, chopped
½ white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup pineapple, diced
1 16-ounce package Cadia Organic Frozen Peas and Carrots
4 eggs, scrambled
½ cup green onion, sliced
1/3 cup soy sauce, or to taste
2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large sauté pan, fry sausage slices until lightly browned. Set aside.
- To the same pan, add canola oil, bell pepper, and onion. Stir fry until peppers and onions are lightly browned.
- Add in garlic and pineapple and continue to stir fry until peppers, onions, and garlic are cooked.
- Add in frozen vegetables and rice and continue to fry for 5 minutes, or until vegetables and rice are heated through.
- Fold in browned sausage, scrambled egg, green onion, and soy sauce. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately with extra green onion and Sriracha, if desired.