Skip to content
- 6 cups cooked jasmine rice, chilled or cooled
- 1 12-ounce package Niman Ranch Ginger Lemongrass Uncured Sausage, sliced
- 1½ cups bell pepper, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 16-ounce package Cadia Organic Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large sauté pan, fry sausage slices until lightly browned. Set aside.
- To the same pan, add canola oil, bell pepper, and onion. Stir fry until peppers and onions are lightly browned.
- Add in garlic and pineapple and continue to stir fry until peppers, onions, and garlic are cooked.
- Add in frozen vegetables and rice and continue to fry for 5 minutes, or until vegetables and rice are heated through.
- Fold in browned sausage, scrambled egg, green onion, and soy sauce. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately with extra green onion and Sriracha, if desired.