Skip to content
- 1 package Dufour Puff Pastry
- ¾ cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup Braswell’s Balsamic Sweet Onion Jam
- Egg wash: 1 egg + 1 tablespoon water, mixed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions.
- Cut pastry evenly into 8 rectangular pieces and place on two parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Score a ~1½ cm crust around the edge of each piece.
- Brush the crust on each tart with egg wash.
- Fill the middle of each tart with onion jam. Top onion jam with shredded Gruyère and crumbled gorgonzola.
- Bake puff pastry tarts according to package instructions for 20-25 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately.