Skip to content
- 1½ pounds ROSIE® Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ pound spring mix
- 1½ cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup crunchy wonton strips
- 1 cup tangerine or orange slices, cut in half
- ½ cup sesame salad dressing
- Slice chicken thighs into strips. Add oil to pan and pan-fry chicken over medium heat until golden brown and cooked through completely.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir chicken until thoroughly coated. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine spring mix, red cabbage, broccoli slaw, shredded carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas. Toss lightly to combine ingredients.
- Add in cilantro and dressing and toss until salad is evenly coated.
- Add in chicken, wonton strips, and oranges and lightly toss to combine. Serve immediately.