1½ pounds ROSIE® Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 tablespoon canola oil
¼ cup teriyaki sauce
½ pound spring mix
1½ cups shredded red cabbage
1 cup broccoli slaw
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
½ cup sugar snap peas, chopped
1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
1 cup crunchy wonton strips
1 cup tangerine or orange slices, cut in half
½ cup sesame salad dressing
- Slice chicken thighs into strips. Add oil to pan and pan-fry chicken over medium heat until golden brown and cooked through completely.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir chicken until thoroughly coated. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine spring mix, red cabbage, broccoli slaw, shredded carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas. Toss lightly to combine ingredients.
- Add in cilantro and dressing and toss until salad is evenly coated.
- Add in chicken, wonton strips, and oranges and lightly toss to combine. Serve immediately.