- 1 package Colors Rustic Flatbreads
- 2 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled and diced OR 1/3 cup canned diced green chiles
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and chiles and mix well. Spread cream cheese evenly onto both flatbreads.
- Layer on chicken and top with both kinds of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro. Serve immediately with lime wedges, if desired.