Skip to content
- 1 jar Maya Kaimal Madras Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- Rice, for serving
- Heat butter or oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and zucchini and sauté until tender.
- Add tofu and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Madras Curry Simmer Sauce and stir until well combined. Bring to a simmer, stirring gently.
- Continue to simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until tofu is hot.
- Remove pan from heat and top with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately over rice.