1 jar Maya Kaimal Madras Curry Simmer Sauce
1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
1 zucchini, sliced
1 cup bell pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon butter or oil
Rice, for serving
- Heat butter or oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and zucchini and sauté until tender.
- Add tofu and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Madras Curry Simmer Sauce and stir until well combined. Bring to a simmer, stirring gently.
- Continue to simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until tofu is hot.
- Remove pan from heat and top with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately over rice.