Skip to content
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 container Stonemill Kitchens Pimento and Sharp Cheddar Dip
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Peel hardboiled eggs. Slice each egg in half and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl.
- Add Pimento and Sharp Cheddar Dip and mayonnaise and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange egg whites on a serving platter. Using a piping bag or spoon, fill each egg half with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish each deviled egg with a sprinkle of chives and paprika and serve.