- 1 package Don Bruno Fusilloni
- 1 jar Primal Kitchen No Dairy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, mushrooms, and bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Add in grape tomatoes and crushed red pepper and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and toss immediately with Primal Kitchen No Dairy Alfredo Sauce.
- Add in sautéed vegetables and parsley and gently fold until well combined. Serve immediately.