2 Colors Pizza Rustic 8” Pizza Crusts, frozen
1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
12 ounces shredded mozzarella
½ cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1½ tablespoon Sriracha
1 garlic clove, minced
Fresh lime wedges for serving, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, Sriracha, and minced garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Spread sauce evenly over both pizza crusts.
- Layer on mozzarella, shredded chicken, roasted red pepper, and red onion.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro and fresh lime. Serve immediately.