16 ounces linguine
1½ pounds shrimp
4 tablespoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons minced shallot
2 tablespoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
¼ cup lemon juice
1/3 cup white wine
¼ cup parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add shallot, garlic, and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon juice and white wine. Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer for two minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Add shrimp and parsley to pan and sauté until shrimp are cooked through.
- Toss pasta with shrimp and sauce and serve immediately.