Skip to content
- 1½ pounds Rosie Organic Chicken Tenders, cubed
- 1/3 cup Ginger People Ginger Sesame Marinade, or more to taste
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and washed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Rice, for serving
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to pan and stir fry until browned and cooked through, and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add in marinade and snow peas and continue to sauté until snow peas are tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately over rice, if desired.