Skip to content
- 1 Brooklyn Bred Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup chorizo, cooked
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons Zia Roasted Hatch Green Chile
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Fresh lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brush pizza crust evenly with garlic olive oil.
- Layer on shredded mozzarella, chorizo, red onion and Hatch chile.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with queso fresco, cotija, and cilantro.
- Finish with a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve immediately.