- 6 eggs, hardboiled
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 tablespoon garlic aioli
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- Chives and parsley, for garnishing
- Peel hardboiled eggs.
- Slice eggs in half and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Set egg whites aside.
- Add hummus, garlic aioli, salt, and pepper to yolks. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop or pipe filling into each egg white. Smooth and round the top of each filling.
- Sprinkle each egg with paprika and garnish with a chive and parsley stem/leaf. Serve immediately.