Skip to content
- 1 package Colors Rustic Flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 6 ounces cubed butternut squash, roasted
- 2 cups baby kale
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush each flatbread with garlic olive oil.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, goat cheese, butternut squash, and kale evenly over both flatbreads. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and crust is golden. Slice and serve immediately.