- 1 Brooklyn Bred Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon Barons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shaved Asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup Braswell’s Balsamic Sweet Onion Jam
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, Asiago and half of the blue cheese. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Place pizza on baking sheet. Brush crust evenly with garlic olive oil.
- Spread evenly with cheese mixture and top with remaining blue cheese. Spread balsamic onion jam evenly over the top and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.