We’re thrilled to announce the opening of our sixth location at 40545 California Oaks Road in Murrieta. An 8 a.m. ribbon cutting with the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce and local elected officials will launch the opening festivities on Wednesday, January 27. Our Murrieta store will join Wildomar and Temecula as the third Barons Market location in the Inland Empire.
“As a family-owned market with good food at good prices, Barons Market’s community-centered approach naturally fits with the tight-knit neighborhood of Murrieta,” says Rachel Shemirani, vice president of marketing and daughter of Barons Market founder, Joe Shemirani. “This community has a unique culture that requires a special type of grocery store – one that not only opens a location in the neighborhood but integrates into the core of what makes it special.”
Key features of our newest store includes:
• Terrific selection of organic, natural and specialty foods
• Collaboration with local farms to bring customers the best quality and freshest produce
• Products cost 25 – 30 percent less than traditional supermarkets. No gimmicks, no sales, and no club cards. Just everyday low prices
• Hot soup bar, fresh salad bar and antipasto bar
• The selection of over 500 gluten-free items is centralized in one location of the store so gluten sensitive customers can easily find them
• With over 400 microbrews, it stands as the go-to craft beer store in Southern California
• Through store design and product selection, Barons has created a ten-minute shopping experience for busy customers
Grand Opening festivities will continue through the weekend. We can’t wait to meet you!