Grab your green and head to any one of Barons Market’s locations from 6 – 8 p.m. on March 16 for a St. Paddy’s Day themed beer and food tasting with San Diego brewer, Modern Times!
This savory celebration not only tastes good, but does good. Barons Market will donate 100 percent of proceeds from its three San Diego/Inland Empire locations to the San Diego Food Bank/Temecula-Murrieta Pantry.
Barons’ Backroom Beer Pairings transform loading docks and stock rooms into food and local brew speakeasies. Friends and neighbors will gather at their neighborhood store to sample local beers paired with savory appetizers made from the market’s selection of all-natural ingredients.
The menu includes:
• A refreshing, fruity beer to welcome guests
• Smoked salmon pizza paired with Lomaland: a bright, rustic saison
• Dubliner grilled cheese with mango chutney paired with Fortunate Islands: a hoppy, citrusy wheat beer
• Ruben cupcakes paired with Blazing World: a hoppy, dank amber ale
• Chocolate stout cake paired with the option of Black House coffee: a roasty stout, or City of the Dead: a full-bodied, chocolate coffee stout.
Space is limited, so purchase $15 tickets today for a food and beer match-up that will knock your green socks off.